If you are setting up your signature through the zmail system, you simply:
- log-in to your account, and in the top right corner click ‘Settings’.
- A box will appear – select the ‘Composing Email’ tab on the left.
- Select the ‘Signatures’ tab at the top
- Click ‘add new signatures’ and create your signature
- Save and select the signature you want to appear, then check the ‘Always show signature when composing, replying to, or forwarding an e-mail’ check boxes.
- Save and your signature should appear on all future e-mails you compose.
If you are trying to save your signature in Outlook, then go to:
- Options > Mail > Signatures and follow the same basic protocol.